Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekly Winners, Sunday Meme

Thanks to Lotus at Sarcastic Mom for this meme - It is usually difficult to find the time to write much on the weekends, so thanks for giving me a good excuse to say it with pictures...now I can't beat myself up about it (I mean, it's a meme. I have to do it...lol!)It builds on from her own tradition of posting her favourites that she had taken through the previous week, and links back to her original post (to see hers and others, click on the lovely button below to check them out...sorry Lotus, I had to go with the one with the crown, even though you didn't make it...*cheeky grin*)

Plus, of course, I just love having an excuse to take more photos through the week... :p

So here for your edification and delight (oh go on, please say you like them...) are my favourite photos of the week:



19 comments:

Red Dirt Mummy said...

I love 'em. In fact, I can't even pick a favourite. Well, maybe the first one?

JCK said...

I LOVE the black and white shot.

Are those spiders!!!!!AAAACKKK!!!

ruddygood said...

Thanks, gang, I hope I didn't sound like I was fishing for compliments, but I'm glad you like them.

Not sure which one is my favourite, either, rdm, but I think I'm leaning towards the B&W or the first one.

And yes, JCK, that is a spider and his well-wrapped dinner...you probably don't want to know then that he was inside the house and I couldn't get rid of him until I had taken a photo of him and his booty and his quirky web....is that screaming I hear? ;)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Oh, wow, look at that baby face! He's gorg. And he has the gap in the teeth, like Braden does! I hope Braden can continue to display it that handsomely. ;-)

The shot of the spiders is stunning.

Great photos. Thanks for playing!

Now you can start taking photos for next Sunday! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Waauuuww! I like your pictures too! Especially the spider's web, awesome! I like your blog!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

these are all brilliant and all winners !
I only posted one - my Dh had the camera packed away and it was always too far back to the car.

Anonymous said...

I thought I already left a comment here but I can't see it, so...
I really love the spider picture!

Anonymous said...

That's a great bunch of Weekly Winners!! Can't wait to see more... :D

Junebug said...

Yes, the black and white is awesome.

OHmommy said...

Great shots. I love the lineup. :)

Kellyology said...

The expression on the black and white one is precious. What a sweet face...

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I love (LOVE) that B&W shot. Wow!

ruddygood said...

Gosh, you are all really kind! :)

Nora said...

Awesome photos! Love that spiderweb :-)

cecily said...

I like the photos. :) for sure.

MP said...

Wonderful...I must admit the black and white profile is my favorite!

Heather said...

Awesome pictures...and the curly hair is so fun...

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Great pictures.... my fave is the last one, love the red hats!

~Sheryl said...

Love the black and white one, it's a classic to be sure.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP