Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Do yourself a favour..."

A musical interlude:

As Molly Meldrum used to say, "Do yourself a favour, and listen to this!" (A reference totally lost on my non-Aussie friends, but you get the point...)

Whatever your musical tastes, I defy you to watch a minute or so of this without tapping, twitching and smiling at the infectious energy and incredible talent displayed here...well, by the guy wielding the violin. Dour, might best describe his partner - but, hey, I'm nit-picking. Together, they are brilliant and I loved it.



And this is one of the reasons I'm in love with StumbleUpon - finding stuff like this...random treasures trawled from the vast ocean of the Web.

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP