Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekly Winners, Sunday Meme

Happy Easter! The only thing I have done with my camera this week is record a couple of Easter memories (must have been too busy munching on chocolates...noooo) - enjoy...

(Remember to hop on over to Lotus' place (Sarcastic Mom) to see more blogging bunnies.)





Look...he came! (Our lovely landlords spiced up the routine egg-collection on Thursday - so sweet of them.)





Sharing the Easter joy





All mine!





Easter bunnies...lol (at least, we will be after all this chocolate!)





Oh, dear - no pictures of the gorgeous Mahlia. Trust me...she's still gorgeous.

14 comments:

frog ponds rock... said...

Great photos.. Happy Easter..

I am leaving here smiling... thanks..


kim

secret agent mama said...

I love "All Mine"...so impish!! Great shots!!

HRH said...

Love the "all mine" picture. So true!

Cathy said...

I love the "All mine" picture - great details.

Rebecca said...

Too TOO cute!

maggie's mind said...

Aw, so cute and so much fun! I love those shots, all full of happy.

Jenty said...

LOL, I love the third photo.

Punk Rock Mom said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Cecily said...

So nice to see it through the eyes of a child... looks like a fun morning for you guys! Happy (belated) Easter.

Gabriel said...

What a beautiful little girl! She really looks like an angel...

Thanks for dropping by, have a great WW day!

My post...

Wendy said...

Loving the Easter goodies:) Happy Easter!!

mountainmama said...

Thanks, everyone...hope you had a super Easter! Now, I just have to go and hide the last of the Easter eggs...in the bin! lol

Sarcastic Mom (aka Lotus) said...

He doesn't even need any chocolate sauce, I'll take him in a bowl, just as he is!!! ;-P

Rick Rack Attack said...

What lovely pics! I'm new to Weekly Winners.

Stop by sometime. I'll fix you a glass of iced tea & you can put your feet up.

Confessions of an Apron Queen:
http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP