Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Winners, Sunday Meme (Or, Let's Pretend It's Not Monday)

Wee Man's fourth birthday on the weekend. Visiting family (my Mum and brothers, yaay!), various birthday-related activities and cruisy Sunday with my mum = no time for blogging.

Hope y'all forgive me for being a little late with these happy snaps - and that's all some of them are, I have no pretensions of high art with this lot. Just lots of birthday laughter and sunshine and fun.

Go visit the gorgeous Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) and the rest of the weekly winners, too. Maybe some of them are doing high art this week?



Threatening skies




I have no idea what this flower is, but it is glorious





What could it be?




Taadaaaa!





Bike-riding is a serious business





It's not cool to pose with your mama





Wee man and Unky J





Boys at play






Birds-eye view





Sunday markets - Lennox Heads, by Lake Ainsworth





Lake Ainsworth (a ti-tree lagoon, beautiful for swimming)





Byron Bay - the most easterly point in Australia...a beautiful place best seen from a distance, far from the busloads of tourists!





How now, brown cow?





Would you believe, I didn't take a single photo of a) the wee man with his Nana or b) the beautiful Mahlia?! The first is a serious oversight; the second can be remedied next week.

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beautiful all of them - I love all the colours and the light
The Weeman loves his bike by the look of it.

My Little Drummer boys

JCK said...

I sense a lightness about you. It is lovely. Happy Birthday to wee man!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP