Friday, December 14, 2007

Where has she gone?


I just noticed that there isn't a lot of me in this blog this week. Oh, I'm here lurking around in the corners, but up-front and central have been the things that have caught my eye recently.

Part of the reason is time, or lack of it, to sit down at the computer for anything other than Christmas- or preschool-related activities.

But the greatest barrier has been a post I need to get off my chest, and I really need time (undisturbed time, that precious commodity) to devote to it. I've been thinking a great deal about what I want to say, and as is the nature of such things, have been stumbling in a synchronistic fashion upon various others who have been blogging along much the same lines.

I think those of you who have come to "know" me understand that I am, and aim to be, very honest about my feelings and opinions. I feel that there are things I need to say, but I am very conscious of the sensitivity required and I hope you'll bear with me as I gather my thoughts and sit down to talk to you... Soon...

1 comment:

Jientje said...

I am very curious now!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP