Friday, December 28, 2007

Not even a ribbon...


My best gifts this Christmas were not gift-wrapped.

The wee man is sleeping in his own bed...ALL night...for the first time in his life. From Christmas Eve at Nanna's house and now, home again in his own bed in his own room for the first time in 3 and 3/4 years! Wow!

Mama and Didi have their own bed back.

Mama can sleep though the night. (Can I hear a Hallelujah?!)

Mama and the Big Feller reached a flashpoint on Boxing Day morning, all the simmering tensions expressed and released. Mama is not taking any shit any more. The Big Feller is stepping up and taking a whole lot more responsibility for his actions, and is having to take a very large shovel to dig us out of the hole his actions have dropped us in. It is very much put-up-or-shut-up time - he wants to put up. (Looks good so far. I believe deeply that actions speak louder - and mean much more - than words.)

I feel the energy for change very strongly at the moment - I knew it was coming, and was very much needed in my life, but am pleasantly surprised by the form it is taking at the moment. 2008 promises to be very, very interesting.

(PS. Overall, I had a good Christmas. Could have done without the simmering tensions etc etc, but wonderful to share the time with my mama and her partner - the wee man had a ball, and was greatly enjoyed in turn. A bit of a beach holiday, even though the weather was iffy, was a nice break from daily life in the village, too. Check out my photos this Sunday.)

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP