Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Lynchings in Congo as penis theft panic hits capital"

Hollywood must be all over this story.

I mean, it's got the lot: action, pathos, humour, the occult, and (optional) nudity.

I can just imagine some of Tinseltown's big hitters (I'm thinking Denzel Washington here, maybe - or Forrest) jockeying to play the Kinshasa Chief of Police, who obviously would have all the best lines. Like:

"...they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it."

Pick me up off the floor, and wipe my tears away.


1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very funny except the guys who got lynched.I meant to get back to comment on this last week too - I was too busy ROFL ... imagine the guys who had their 'bits' stolen admitting to it ...yeah I have a small penis now !

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Blog Background is Texture With Filigree by Cindy - Queen Bee Baking Company

Back to TOP